MW2/Warzone

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by ToxicTater1479, Nov 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. ToxicTater1479

ToxicTater1479 Member

I’ve got to say bravo to all who have put there blood, sweat and tears into the loader it’s self along with all the dedicated time for the coding with the ever so changing game dynamics.

I have been to the EO site many of times and was always scared to pull the trigger for the purchase of any cheat or hack. I have used them in the past not EO but others on different accounts and were shadow banned and some point or another along with lack of updating and support.

I did it ,got the spoofer along with the MW2 hack walked through the install process (SUPER EASY) after whitelisting. Then boom off to the races.

Now every ounce of me wants to go into a game and rage but under my primary account I would say I use the hack mostly for a soft aim assist and the radar. No ESP, or hard aimbot. I still get shit on but I do shit back!!!!!!

got me with your software don’t think I will be going any where else!!!! Again I say BRAVO!!

Homie likes this.
  2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the feedback! :)

ToxicTater1479 and Wenom_hun like this.
  3. AusBoss2015

AusBoss2015 Member

Love the fact you don't have to reinsert after updates required. Bravo!

Homie likes this.
  4. daku11

daku11 Member

Guys believe me activision is trash i use hacks and got banned but they unban my account lol

zoorah_king and maozinha105 like this.