MW II MW2 EO Experience

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by HannibelBurlectur, Feb 8, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. HannibelBurlectur

HannibelBurlectur Customer Customer

So I'll start off with my issues, If I press "M" to turn off the menu, it does not come back and the cheats deactivate and don't work and completely disables my mouse interaction with the game so I have to kill it in task manager. if I press "X" they either work and run fine for the rest of the game, or I can interact and play the game as normal, but the cheats stop working.
    I often end up trying to get it to work instead of playing with em. But when they work there are no with keeping the cheats functioning.

Now when it works, it works as intended. Albeit the aimbot sometimes still has the obvious lock on even at 100% smooth, and lowering the FOV helps this a bit, but that's also got a lock on that can be seen. (For the most part it doesn't when using an optic that doesn't zoom in, or doesn't zoom in too much. But using scopes shows an almost obvious lock on), When it locks, it's kind of weird to get it to not look like it's completely locked on, but it's not impossible.

ESP works great no complaints,
    Radar I don't really use. I wanted to align it to my mini-map but the dots don't follow line up with the enemies or friendlies most of the time (looks like the radar changes sizes depending on map I think.) so I never really bothered.

I'd say 7/10, when it works it's a great tool. But I spend alot of time trying to get it to work rather than loading it up and playing. So I will recommend it, but be cautious it might break on you.

(Haven't been banned yet, and have gone absolutely off while trying to maintain a low profile)

njoukuu likes this.
  2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

First off, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review!

About the aimbot sticking to hard try increasing the smooth aim acceleration. It controls how hard the aimbot sticks to a target. I have never heard of the other issues you described and it would be great if you open a support ticket so we can investigate it.

3. njoukuu

njoukuu Member

i have the same problem with the mouse and key M menu issue

4. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Then open a ticket as well