Modern Warfare (2019) MW19' Cheat Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by BarryDaKawaler, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. BarryDaKawaler

BarryDaKawaler Member

• Aimbot: 11/10

• Genuinely, I have never come across a better aimbot system, and that's saying something because I have been cheating on video games for 5+ years now. It is extremely customizable and one finetune it according to their ideal playstyle. Thanks to this, my ego has finally improved and has made me more of a mentally stable person in tough times. I adore engineowining!

• ESP: 10/10

• This aspect is indeed quite user-friendly. It is very customizable. Likewise, it is not glitchy and one can assume that much work did go into developing this segment. Lastly, I enjoy using it on hardcore kill-confirmed, as well as team deathmatch

• Radar: 9.5/10

• The radar is very well engineered as it provides a detailed, well-instructed location of the opposition. This truly does reembark a navel experience. Frankly, I use it when I do not feel like walling on a casual Sunday morning.

• Misc: 9.25/10
    • The miscellaneous tab is very user-friendly and simple. Quintessentially, it allows you to utilize a crosshair on snipers and autofire on semi-automatic rifles.

• Colours: 9.5/10
    • The colours are rightfully exquisite. Moreover, it's funky and adds originality to the cheat. Players are essentially visible from all quarters of the playing field.

• Settings: 9.75/10
    • The settings are useful! As you can save your user-customized settings profile. Furthermore, you do not need to overwrite what you have already configured.

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, your sub got extended :)