Modern Warfare (2019) mw review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by BigStinkeyToe123, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. BigStinkeyToe123

BigStinkeyToe123 Member

Hello Big stinky here,

i just wanna say that this is bloody amazing i suck at cod and now i am the superior victor of every match.
    With the spot on aimbot and verry jummy esp i am the king of the battlefield.

The Aimbot is 10/10 it's able to perform amazing at close and far range and I'm able to get in those sneaky kills I've always been looking for and I like to think the other player is raging hard. hahaha

The ESP: I like the simplicity of the ESP. Just have skeleton and distance as well as the AimBox on to be able to see where I need to shoot in order to get those kills at meduim - far range.

I'm quite simplistic, so I don't use triggerbot or the misc options, so I can't really give any feedback as to how they perform and act in game.

What I can say though is I highly recomend you pick up the cheat: and if you're not sure about it EngineOwning provides a great subscriptions of 3 days, so you're able to test out the cheat if you like it then you know you can extend your sub for a longer duration of your choice.

Overall: The cheat is 10/10 for me. It works flawlessly and it gets me those wins I've been wanting for a long time.

Smell you soon,

Big Stinky

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, your sub got extended :)

3. BigStinkeyToe123

BigStinkeyToe123 Member

Hey Kraisie,

Thank you very much brother,

Stinky