Modern Warfare (2019) MW cheat review by a French

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Noxiko, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Noxiko

Noxiko Customer Customer

Having an approximate English, I would do this review only with a translator. I can understand if certain words are not well understood. I used this cheat only on Warzone, so you will understand that I am not talking only about Warzone

Let's talk about EngineOwning, I recently acquired the cheat for
    Modern Warfare and it is quite simply one of the best currently. A lot of updates have been made in relation to the ESP in particular which made the game readable and it's really good.

Aimbot: 9/10

Using a config present on the forum, I am rather happy, in particular with the M4A1 or MP5, it is a little more complicated with the sniper since there is no prediction but it is possible.

ESP: 8/10

We can do a lot of things, each with its own configuration, I prefer to keep a good imprint of the game so I don't have everything active but really good.

Regarding the rest I would put an 8/10, it is quite detailed and the cheat includes many things. I am not at all disappointed with my purchase and I highly recommend if you want to start or continue to cheat on Modern Warfare.

2. Proton1001

Proton1001 Authorized Market Seller Authorized Market Seller Customer

Thanks for your feedback! I've extended your subscription :)

@weather is working on it ;)