Modern Warfare 2019 3 Day Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by JZiong, Apr 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. JZiong

JZiong Member

EngineOwning is LEGIT. Period. Price is the cheapest I ever seen only 4.99€ for 3 days, try it for yourself! Especially with the sale going on right now for 20% off this Easter till 04/17/2020 you could get it for even cheaper! So why not! The cheat overall works really well, smooth no lag whats so ever. Easy and Clean UI so you'll know what option to put on. The AIMBOT works perfectly and fluent for legit cheating but just make sure you mess around with it first before you go play an online match. I never rage hack, because I don't want a manual ban of course, but some users in this forums say they never been ban yet so it depends on the settings you use. I would prefer hardcore matches if you want to rage. Just don't get the kill cam or play of the game and you'll be fine. I prefer using radar instead of ESP because you don't want to be too suspicious. Still reading about how great this product is? No worries! Try it for yourself! You wont be disappointed!

(OVERALL) 10/10

P.S
    There are a lot of payment option to pay for the services so dont worry about it too much! Shout out to KAMAY (Authorized Reseller). For an fast and easy service!

Kamay, crotle and MrSquid like this.
  2. MrSquid

MrSquid Member

I share the same exact thought as this guy its a really good and cheap cheat for Modern warfare. love it so far will renew my sub when the sub runs out :)

crotle and JZiong like this.
  3. Kamay

Kamay Customer Customer

Thank you a lot for the shoutout! Glad you're enjoying your subscription!

JZiong likes this.