Halo Infinite Cheats Experience (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by peskyone, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. peskyone

peskyone Customer Customer

#1 peskyone, Mar 14, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2022
    *Ongoing thread, skip to bottom for updated info*

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new here. After discovering that Halo is not handing out HWID bans yet I went ahead and purchased a 3 day subscription. I spent probably 2-3 hours going through some of the more common issues when setting up the loader:

Failed to load Stellar: 0xC0000603
    -uninstalled faceit
    -seems to have fixed it, as it progressed further
    Error saying to manually remove "iqvw64e.sys" from my windows driver folder
    -moved file to my desktop
    -seems to have fixed it, as it progressed further
    Error saying to enable Intel VT in BIOS
    -enabled

From here the loader would open up, I could select Halo Infinite, hit "load", it would say to hit ok and then run the game. Once I ran the game it would freeze. I restarted and tried again 5-6 times, no change.

I have a ticket open currently and have received some help from the team, however my current concern is this:

I froze my account once I couldn't load the game, and now when I unfreeze, I won't be able to refreeze it again for 7 days. If I unfreeze my account and continue on with troubleshooting as per the instructions given in my ticket, I run the risk of a) Not solving the problem and b) Losing the remaining 2 days of my sub. I have asked about this in my ticket and am just waiting to hear back if there is any way to handle this so that if it takes me another day or two of talking back and forth with the team, and then finally discover the issue, that I'll be able to then use my subscription. Otherwise it will all have been for nothing.

I'm excited to update this thread with my thoughts on the cheats once I'm able to get them working. Dealing with the staff so far has been great. Thanks.

Edit:
    The staff here are great and assured me that my subscription would be manually extended if I had further troubles and needed time to troubleshoot. Thankfully that wasn't even necessary as the steps given to me originally ended up working perfectly and now the cheat is running fine.

Solid 10/10 experience so far and would recommend. Just playing in custom games so far to see how the rage experience is. I really like having the aim set to my right mouse click, and I just hold it when I want the aim. I unbinded zoom so it's less annoying. 6 degree FOV, everything else set to 0 feels really great. It would be obvious for sure (that I'm hacking), and I'm so far unable to find a good mix of a) Doesn't look too obvious and b) Is worth using. So for esp I think this cheat is great, though I'd like to see some more options for chams (colors, textures, etc), and a toggle on/off button for aim/esp would be amazing as well. Thanks guys!

For anyone wondering, the solution to my problem was to run an EO support tool, and to completely disable windows defender. Once I did this my game stopped crashing.

Edit 2:
    It took me 10 games to bring my alt account from unranked (after CSR reset) to diamond 5, and then another 10 games to get to onyx. I was using a combination of ESP and aim (5-6 FOV, everything else 0). If anyone watches my gameplay they will know I'm hacking, the aim is pretty obvious for those who are used to seeing this sort of thing. That being said I've played pretty carelessly for 25-30 games (mostly comp) and haven't been account banned yet. I do put a small amount of effort into not being super obvious most of the time, but as I said all it would take is someone to watch the gameplay back. If you play smart and only use ESP I'd say your chances of being caught with this cheat are pretty much zero.

Some additions that I think would be amazing, if the coders care what I think:

-on/off toggle hot key, both for aim and ESP
    -anti-aim/auto-aim resolver
    -auto aim that has a smart priority system, based on the most likely intended target. I find a lot of the time I have to switch from always on to a key bind for the aim, because it can often jump between two nearby targets and I two shot both of them and die.
    -also, bunny hopping or some way of exploiting the super slide mechanic would be hilarious :)

Edit 3:
    I got to Onyx 1700 before receiving my first ban. It's a 7 day account ban. Curious to see if my rank is reset after the 7 days or not. On another alt account my rank was reset from about diamond 6 to bronze 1. Unsure how/why this happened, as opposed to a full on ban, but I'm quite sure these are two separate events. My other accounts are still working fine.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 14, 2022, Original Post Date: Feb 23, 2022 ---
    I decided to reply instead of just editing because I don't want people to miss this information:

It seems as though in order to create a new Live account you must now provide a phone number and verify SMS messages. Therefore it just became a lot more difficult to create alt accounts.

Does anybody have experience with getting around this? Thanks.

It seems as though I jumped the gun on this one. For whatever reason it was asking for a phone number earlier and now it is not. Still would be great to know if there are work arounds for this sort of thing.

Yousefme5, steroide and milzy like this.