Modern Warfare (2019) I'm Blown Away by these Dev's :D

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by LeGeNdxxSpYr0, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. LeGeNdxxSpYr0

LeGeNdxxSpYr0 Member

Wow. Where do I even begin. These cheats blow every other hack I have seen on the market. I know you may hear this alot for someone who may have went on other sites like myself, Yeah, I know... Same here. I heard that before. But I swear to GOD... These cheats, they are just... wow... I don't even have words. First of all, the level of customization and detail in these hacks. Absolutely incredible. (I also want to mention that I haven't been banned yet and I have been using both Aimbot and ESP however I change the setting to make it look legit obviously.)

But as I was saying. The level of detail and customization in these hacks. Dude it's awesome, plain and simple. You can adjust and change every little thing that you can possibly imagination. Something that I have seen literally nobody else do. I'm talking settings like Aimbot smoothing acceleration combined with aimbot smoothing, Full ESP variations like a full colored box, FULL on VIScheck and the ability to change the color of the VIScheck. There is just so many options to change from in every little way you can imagine. Including stuff like Rapid Fire, Triggerbot, I mean the whole works baby.

Well done... Well done! These hacks run soo smoothly as well. Absolutely zero input delay or anything. On top of this, The Aimbot works a little different compared to what I was used too. So other aimbots have an actual Aimbot circle or FOV. these hacks use it a bit differently and they go by FOV Aimbot angle or Degree's. This was new to me at first and considering these cheats automatically lock onto people as long as your holding onto the button of your choosing, I didn't want to be aiming at people at 360* cause that is just obvious cheating and can easily get you manually banned. So I would suggest putting the Degree's to 2.0 or 3.0 Degree's. One difference to compared to other sites or hacks that I have seen in terms of aimbot is the nature and function of the aimbot on here compared to other Dev's.

On a different site, you cannot press the aimbot key you have chosen BEFORE an enemy is inside your FOV. This is annoying because you basically have to wait to press your aimbot key until they are actually within the FOV and then you can press it and then and only then will it lock on. The other annoying factor was after you got done slaying a guy, even if another person was within your FOV circle, it won't lock again automatically unless you let go of your aimbot Key and press it again.

Now this is why this site is better than anything else I have ever encountered. these cheats, assuming you have put on legit settings, can allow you to transition from opponent to opponent without taking your finger off your aimbot key (as long as they are within the FOV Angle/ Degree's you have set) but at the same time without looking suspicious. The best part is, it also have a Scan function in the aimbot. I don't fully understand how this works. But from what I can tell, it works in tandem with VIScheck (Which prevents you from aim botting through walls, which is good by the way) Now, back to the scan function. When you put it on "Chest first (Scan)" It will aim for the chest, but say that somebody's chest is covered but their head is exposed, it will actually change course from the chest and hit the head in a incredibly fast response time. This is incredibly useful if you don't want to get banned instantly for getting nothing but head shots but also want to fuck those people up who try to head glitch you through cover.

I could go on and on about how detailed this hack is but honestly I don't wanna spoil it for you. Trust me, by far the most advanced and SMOOTH hack for any game it has listed. It is honestly amazing that their prices are so low. It is absolutely incredible. Keep up the good work Dev's.

I do have one negative thing to say though. It is honestly a shame you don't have games like (Smite: Battleground of the Gods), or (Destiny 2) and so on. If you had a more diverse library and not just CoD games. you would be the most diverse and powerful but also kinda secret hacking sellers in the world easily. such amazing prices and highly advanced and FULL customizable hacks... there is no way that you wouldn't be successful.

2. Frankest

Frankest Member

Weather's insane.

3. Riddickdaek

Riddickdaek Member

I agree, whoever these devs are..theyre fkin talented....Great fkin product

4. New2Me

New2Me Member

It's a pretty good cheat compared to the one I used to use for 32$ a day

5. rubble92

rubble92 Member

whats your legit settings for aimbot

6. LeGeNdxxSpYr0

LeGeNdxxSpYr0 Member

Add me on Discord and I'll send you pictures of everything.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 4, 2020 ---

Kukan Rahom#3176

Boricua9022 likes this.