Modern Warfare (2019) I am now having so much fun with my friends. lol

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by SUPERCLEAN, Jan 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. SUPERCLEAN

SUPERCLEAN Member

#1 SUPERCLEAN, Jan 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    I bought a 3-day to test it out and bought a 30 day right after because of how much fun this cheat has brought me.

I'm a very casual gamer but have plenty of friends who are great at it. All I wanted was a way to contribute as a solid teammate and have fun games. My skills without EO leave me frustrated and I hate being the weakest link. My aim isn't the problem, it's my awareness which is atrocious at times. Friends will call out enemies or I will get shot and not know where to look. lmao

With EO all of those issues are solved. I use radar and minimal ESP with short distance. I never look at people through walls. I simply use them as if I got better with my in-game awareness. If I see someone on radar, I can ping them for friends once they pop up in view. I've become a crazy ping man and they love it. lol Spectators will see my friends kills who aren't cheating as well. It helps bring us closer to the end game without being too obvious.

As for aimbot, I use a very small FOV (3) and I use controller on PC and found a config that resembles controller aim-assist. I also purposely miss shots, and turn off aim at downed players. I don't snipe either because I find it too snappy of an assist. So I'll use my sniper scope to ping enemies easy for friends OR I'll crack for blue and take the assist. hehe

It's all about having fun with my friends and now I can't stop playing.
    We got two wins last night and all looked very legit because I'm the only one cheating.

Love and respect to the devs. You earned a long time customer. :)

analstang likes this.
  2. Chronos

Chronos Moderator Staff Member Moderator Customer

Thanks for your review. :)

altezza and SUPERCLEAN like this.