Black Ops 3 HvH cheat

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Infinite, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Infinite

Infinite Customer Customer

I'll be discussing each category as they appear in the menu, I will cover the topics worth covering. I'll try not to miss anything. Let's dive straight into this review.

Aimbot
    The aimbot is good, it's for HvH. If you like getting banned this is great, as the game admins moderate the games you play if there is any outstanding performance or reports of you possibly cheating. If you don't like getting banned, the aimbot is not so great. You can choose to enable Silent Aim to look legit, rapid fire (a.k.a. Jitterbot) is enabled automatically this way. This is not so great for any kind of legit player who likes sniper rifles, pistols, etc. (anything with a non-full auto mode) as this is an obvious cheat, there is no way to play with any kind of smoothing so you're stuck with Silent Aim and Jitterbot. It's also good to note there is no option for setting a key to bind your aimbot to.
    Works fine, legit is garbage. 2/5

Triggerbot
    The triggerbot is lacking features, plain and simple. Just as with the aimbot you can't set a key to use it on so you're stuck with 'On Zoom' or 'Full'. It always misses if you go over a target while mid-zoom (because you're not fully scoped yet). Wouldn't recommend triggerbot to anyone, just keep it off as it only adds misses to your gameplay. You can also set a fire delay, I guess this can maybe come in handy if your PC is laggy and you miss shots with a delay of 0, so you could set it to a few milliseconds higher.
    It works, just terribly. 1/5

ESP/Wallhack
    It's a wallhack with several customization options. You can't go wrong with this, you can set color, select 2D/3D boxes, corners etc. It works perfectly, can't go wrong. The 2D radar works but I won't cover too in depth since I don't play with it 'cause it looks bad and doesn't add anything for me.
    I like it. 4.5/5

Misc
    Black Market weapon unlocker works, it's great. Now something to note is that it only unlocks the weapons to play with for the current session you're in, as expected. It would be impossible to unlock the weapons permanently as they are stored server-sided, but it's important to note for a potential buyer who might be expecting something different.
    Nospread works, it's great. No flinch works, it's great. Rapid fire works, it's great. Crosshair works, it's okay.
    Too bad I try not to get banned so all of these options are default off for me, all obvious signs someone is cheating right here, good for HvH. Bad for not getting banned.
    It works, just not really useful for playing the game. 5/10

Conclusion
    I do not like this cheat, it's bad for any kind of playing unless you don't care about throwing away accounts. There is no way to configure the cheat to consistently look like a legit player. I recommend this cheat to anyone wanting to ruin someones day and get a ban within a day or just looking for a simple wallhack, if you need aim assist and are okay with a possible ban, I recommend still buying it and using the Silent Aim feature and turning off triggerbot all together. Note: I did not notice any kind of performance impact, this is good

DLC Weapon Unlocker 4/5 the weapons stay as long as you use the cheat.

Legit 2/5, it's terrible, don't buy it
    Rage 4.5/5 it's near perfection

Overal - I'm letting my sub run out

Kaimmmm and Deleted member 10829 like this.
  2. crotle

crotle Boss Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for your review. We are sorry that you are unhappy with the legit performance of our cheat, however I'd like to note that we received nearly zero reports of users who got banned for cheating legit in BO3 and some of our staff members have active accounts that are not banned for years now.
    [​IMG]

However, thanks again for your review, I added two days to your WWII sub as you mentioned in the ticket that you enjoy this cheat more.

Infinite, Kraisie and AimBRoT like this.
  3. Infinite

Infinite Customer Customer

Thanks buddy :)

Kaimmmm and AimBRoT like this.
  4. Kaimmmm

Kaimmmm Member

I think you cant get banned at the moment so many people cheats so obviously