(How to)Look legit

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Phantomhack, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Phantomhack

Phantomhack Member

First and for most. I have only used the black ops 3 hacks. They work well.......kinda. I have noticed one flaw that gets you spotted. No matter what you do when the aimbot is on, someone will eventually notice. Why you ask? Well let me sum it up for you. Let’s say your using a sniper rifle, you have your aimbot on and you ADS (aim down sights), sometimes when you fire it doesn’t kill the player you are aiming at. Even when using the FOV at 0.3 in the menu the bullet skips the player your aiming at and kills another enemy player. To the enemy, this is strange, they watch the kill cam and see what happened. More than once this has happened and causes the enemy player to announce to the lobby that you are hacking. My solution....... do not use the aimbot. I typically only play using the wall hack with no flinch enabled. I also do not use “no spread” because when enabled it creates a weird flying animation that triggers hackusations. Using the rapid fire hack just looks like a macro but I dont use that either. I am decent enough to usually just use walls and have a 3+ kd at the end of each game. So if you don’t want a manual review of your games, just use walls. Also pre aim around all corners as this looks more legit if your gameplay is reviewed. I have been using the services for over 3 months now without a ban and am quite satisfied. These options are the only ones I run if I want to look “legit”. If someone else has a solution to this “wrong enemy killed” I would love to know. But I’m just giving you the best advice I know to look as legit as possible. The hacks themselves are amazing.