Modern Warfare (2019) Honset review <3

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by khalo0od999, May 14, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. khalo0od999

khalo0od999 Member

#1 khalo0od999, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
    ESP 10/10
    Gui 8/10 could look better a bit
    misc 10/10
    radar 10/10
    aimbot 8/10 (We Need auto wall in aimbot feature. This will automatically aim at players even if they are behind walls.) (edited)
    Loving it
    <3

2. Jeanne Auskour

Jeanne Auskour Customer Customer

They will not add auto wall, auto wall mean instant ban by killcam or spec.

If you get detected wallbang aimbot (by killcam, rec of live of anyone spectating you) they are gonna look what type of executable (software) can modify values and which values is impacted to let you do this.

Coders want us to be gentle if everyone ragehack everygame, lifetime of the cheat not gonna be hidden but instantly detected and nobody want that.

Rage with the settings you already have, put all to the max i can tell that any form of human life is gonna be oblitarate in a second.

Dont ask for dumb things, just play legit, with some esp, radar help, and a little bit of low fov aimbot and you can even beat the 1st legit best player of the world!

Enjoy EO Guys dont cry when Update just wait you'll get a better cheat and you won't have to buy another copy of the game <3

3. khalo0od999

khalo0od999 Member

Well i didnt hit your hand and tell you you cant use the cheat without autowall so if you want to rage use if you want to legit then legit don't cry on me for what i think would be good.
    and about then detecting from spectating ya cod can see that a players is flicking all over the place head shooting enemies or that not obvious and auto wall will make the hack obvious.
    Nice iq man.

4. xpsycoh1

xpsycoh1 Member

when the update will done?