Modern Warfare (2019) Honest Warzone EO Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by sslur, Dec 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. sslur

sslur Member

so far i've used EO on Warzone for about 2 weeks. honestly, best 2 weeks of my life. I've never had an issue with EO except for the FPS reducing part, but I have a pretty good PC so I can still run about 60-70 FPS (hopefully they can fix this within this next update to EO since Caldera happened). any other issues I had could be fixed by me because it was simple dumb mistakes. Anyways, the ESP is clean, never cutting off at any points, and never had a delay to it. The times i've used silent aim which wasn't often but it still got the job done, felt like a "legit" streamer playing with it and had never got called out for cheating, they just thought I was streaming or i'm just a tiktok creator. I can make up for the silent aim with the movement I have. I have never used unlock all but since I was recently caught in the last ban wave, I for sure will use it in this next EO update. I'll also make a tiktok account of me using EO and see if I can get it approved by the EO staff/admin. So being fully honest with my experience with EO, I personally think it's the best cheat i've ever used for MW and Vanguard.

Overall Rating: ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑/⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ (5/5 stars)
    ESP: 5/5
    Aimbot: 5/5
    Recoil Features: 6/5
    Staff: 11/5 (very caring and kind staff from what i'm seeing! keep it up!)

p.s, for the staff or owners reading this, my discord is (cult#7777) and I would love to get your approval for the TikTok account to showcase EO aimbot/esp! I am fully able to record at 60FPS 1920x1080. and hopefully you guys could use it for your website or youtube! no credit needed!

GUNGAMER2008 likes this.
  2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the review :)

sslur likes this.