Modern Warfare (2019) Honest Testomonial

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by icewallowcom124, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. icewallowcom124

icewallowcom124 Member

I've purchased and used some EO cheats in the past (MW3, BF4), every single one of them has been fantastic, only thing keeping me from purchasing more subs are that those games are pretty dead. Making a cheat for this new BR was a fantastic idea! I cheat on lots of games and the quality of EO cheats always amaze me.

AIMBOT: 9/10

The aimbot is deadly and precise, especially close to medium range, at a distance, especially with snipers hitting can be a little difficult due to bullet time. Perhaps some sort of prediction would be a good feature, but honestly the hack is amazing regardless.

ESP: 10/10

ESP has pretty much all features required, They keep adding more items for warzone, better with every update, and it updates constantly!

MISC:10/10

Rapidfire is a great feature, people cant tell you use it, and it gives you just a little edge on everyone else.

OVERALL:9.5/10

EO quality is always amazing, and this cheat is no exception. This is the best cheat on the market for MW, and Warzone. Thank you devs for making such a fantastic product for such a good price.

2. Proton1001

Proton1001 Authorized Market Seller Authorized Market Seller Customer

Thanks for your feedback! I've extended your subscription :)
    As far as I know @weather is working on bullet prediction.

icewallowcom124 likes this.
  3. icewallowcom124

icewallowcom124 Member