Modern Warfare (2019) Honest Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by thesigma3, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. thesigma3

thesigma3 Member

This is coming from someone who was curious how easy it would be, and what it might add to the game - trying to be as in depth as I can be

for $4.99 for 3 days, I will likely just buy this whenever I fancy changing the game up. If I had this all the time, I think I would dislike the game. It kind of changed the way the game played - don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun, it was engaging and fun just made the game more entertaining. But when I played with friends, it took away that tension you find when playing with no cheats.

The set up was easy, however the interface is a little lacking. Some of the settings could do with some explanation, or even just a PDF that explains what each do. It could be very easy to accidentally go into a game with overly obvious cheats activated and get reported very quickly. With a little tweaking, and reading through testimonials I got mine to a decent level to enhance my gameplay. Sniping is an absolute no go with this as the stutter is very obvious to anyone on a killcam, unless someone can suggest a smoother setting for sniping

ESP is great, it allowed me to just chase people around the map and engage more often rather than just bumbling around trying to find things to do. You still require ******** and genuine skill when engaging, especially if you start pumping your K/D up and get into stronger lobbies.

Trigger bot is good, but I wouldn't use it unless you really want to rage hack. I tried to us it in conjunction with turning off aimbot when sniping to get it to fire when I was locked onto someone, it worked to a certain extent.

All in all I am impressed, this is a genuine bit of software that worked better than expected, and easier to use than expected. It won't make you win every game instantly (unless you turn all sliders to full) but it will enhance your experience

2. Chronos

Chronos Moderator Staff Member Moderator Customer

Hey,
    thanks for your review. :)