Modern Warfare (2019) Honest review.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Yoke, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Yoke

Yoke Member

Hello, so I've been testing this cheat for few hours today and I can say, it's amazing, not only it's cheaper than any other providers, but it's better than them.

After payment you get access to the download, where you can get your loader to inject the cheat, first of all, the loader is great looking one and very simple. Run -> Inject -> Start. That simple.

Once you are in game you get the cheat menu. Aimbot / Triggetbot / ESP / MISC / Radar

The aimbot is 9/10 - It does what it should and aims at the enemy, doesn't lock if you don't want to. You can make the aimbot look very legit, so you can play with your friends or teammates without even noticing that you are using aimbot. I myself am playing with 2.0 FOV and 100 smooth, which looks amazing, if you want to be legit. The only problem is the bullet prediction which was already said by many people here, but as I am aware @weather is already working on it, so waiting, enjoying it as much as I can. The bullet prediction isn't something you really need, you mostly won't fight on long distances, except snipers. On close range the aimbot is amazing. I don't recommend playing sniper on long distance, since you need to aim yourself anyway.

Triggerbot 10/10 - Used only once to test it out, works like a charm, but not using it, no need.

ESP 10/10 - Not gonna lie, the ESP is great, no lagging, nothing. You get 2D and 3D Boxes. Skeletons, names, distance, item ESP, item ESP distance, granades names and distance, amazing.

MISC 10/10 - I am using only Rapidfire which is great, not using the crosshair view.

Radar 10/10 - Works perfect, not using it, since I don't like playing with Radar, but works as it should.

Security N/a / N/a - Sadly I am using it only few hours, so I can't say much, been playing few hours and still not banned and hope it stays like that. EO is known for great products, so don't hesitate to trust EO.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the review, the cheat is amazing, worth the few bucks and you'll get maximum fun with it.

Enjoy!

Kraisie likes this.
  2. Proton1001

Proton1001 Authorized Market Seller Authorized Market Seller Customer

Thanks for the helpful review! I've extended your subscription by a few days :)