HONEST REVIEW CODMW

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Darkgoddess010, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Darkgoddess010

Darkgoddess010 Member

Hello! So I never really review something till i've used it for a long while.. So nearly a month later.. Here we are.

AIMBOT: 10/10 I honestly have not seen a better aimbot. The predictions are amazing. I easily drop 40-60 kill games no issues.

ESP: 11/10 The esp is literally all you need. So much customization's. All that I really need to say there.

MISC: 10/10 This cheat also offers rapid fire, Which is great and the only thing I really needed from MISC.

SUPPORT: 8.5/10 Now we've come to the serious part. At the start of my month. The cheat was down for long periods of time. No real updates were given to us. But I've noticed as time goes on. Updates are getting very fast. The staff is friendly and I do understand they have to wait on the coder. I was definitely one of the raging babies when the cheat was down lol.

OTHER: So I'd also like to state other random things I like about this cheat, SUCH A SIMPLE LOADER. I've used others where you have to jump through hoops just to get into a game..AND CRASH.
    I have not had a SINGLE crash during my month with this cheat and not a SINGLE ban. Even rage hacking (probably lucky there). The cheat is a great price for what it offers. I paid 80$ a month for much less and non-stop crashing with another provider.

OVERALL: 9.9/10 :)

2. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for your review!