Battlefield V Honest Review after a few days of playing

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by InSecT, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. InSecT

InSecT Customer Customer

So after a Discord Coupon drop "event" i was able to pick up your BF V Cheat for cheap to try it out properly.

Injection and setting up the cheat was no issue just like i expected. But i noticed that the BF V cheat is not as polished as i was assuming. Looks very unprofessional compared to the MW 2019 one (different coder, im aware. Not trying to offend anyone here)

The option to copy & paste settings from the config collection into the bf v cheat config is nice to have.

ESP: 6/10 Either im blind or i can not set the min. and max. distance for the ESP to take effect.
    Feels not as smooth as i was expecting. ESP sometimes disappears - i assume because it disables ESP whenever FairFight tries to take a Screenshot.
    I'd love to see a feature most hacks have - an indicator on screen when you're being aimed at from an enemy.

VideoMode hides the cheat from recording/streaming software but the server tick/fps and such graph does not get hidden. Im almost positive that this is not a feature of the user.cfg i put in my bf v folder so it must be the cheat.

Aimbot: 7/10 Could need a little tweaking. Bone Scan doesn't seem to make the smartest decisions.
    In vehicles the aimbot tends to spaz out alot although i got features enabled that i should not do that...

Misc: 7/10 Most of them are disabled (but still in the cheat?!). Risky cheats should be removed from the hack completly not because they almost guarantee a ban but also bring up unnecessary questions.

So whats the final conclusion? It's definitely worth the money because it's very cheap for the amazing features you get.

I would be pleased if the cheat could get more tweaked and unused/disabled features removed entirely from the menu/cfg.