Modern Warfare (2019) Honest Review After 3 Days of Use

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by MikiMiki, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. MikiMiki

MikiMiki Member

#1 MikiMiki, Jun 4, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2020
    I've used a lot of cheats for various games, and have had (imo) enough exposure to various providers to know if something is quality software or not. So just thought I'd drop my honest opinion on this cheat I used in Warzone.

Aimbot: 8/10

Works as expected, has decent options as far as making yourself look "legit" but also sufficient options if you ware trying to rage. I've only raged a few times, and usually manage to get around 30+ kills.

ESP: 7/10

Has what you need, nothing luxurious... But thats not really needed.

Radar: 9/10

Sufficient options, works well. Nicely done.

Triggerbot: 8/10

A bit unpredictable at times, although I don't usually use it much, so that could just be user error. Other than that it works well.

Misc/Customization: 9/10

No complaints really, not much you need and has pretty much everything you'd expect.

Performance: 10/10

Not once have had this cheat crash, bug out, or cause any issues. In fact, this is a fantastic performing cheat as far as FPS and in general safety precautions (closing steam/battlenet, etc) Big fan of that, lots of cheats have not hit that mark.

Conclusion:

This cheat is fairly priced, performs perfectly, has good features. I am a big fan of this cheat. I can say usually that is not the case with most cheat providers, so the fact that I barely have any complaints is a great sign in my opinion. Cheers for the great software.

Suggestions:
    • Aimbot FOV Visualization
    • ESP Chams, HP Bar (if possible)

Attached Files:

F6Teen likes this.