Honest Opinion on EO

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by hackrizzler69, Mar 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. hackrizzler69

hackrizzler69 Member

Was very skeptical of getting cheats due to being able to get a ban. My friend started with other "undetected" cheat providers and he got banned on the third day. My friend even mentioned that setting up the cheats from the provider he used was a headache when trying to setup. So I wanted to find a cheat provider that was plug and play especially one that wouldn't get me a ban. Researching cheat providers for 2 days before i decided to check out Engine Owning. After another day i ended up buying cheats from EO. I bought the spoofer and mw2 cheat. Setting it up is as simple as 3 clicks. The setup description and precautions they have is great from what i experienced. I haven't been banned yet either so that is an even bigger bonus. I know i can still be banned and have been shadow banned 3 times already and ended up not getting banned after review when using EO cheats/spoofer. I have 2 gaming accounts that haven't been banned. I use one to rage cheat on and another with 100/20 chest first scan on fire aim no walls. Rage account was shadow banned reviewed twice with and no ban and the other account got shadow banned reviewed once and is fine.

One thing i do have to say is the game seems to crash when loading up into the game after injecting the cheats and it happens quiet often but once it loads up properly you're good to go and play for a long time. Make sure to buy the spoofer if your cheats suggests it.

Oh, if you purchase with bitcoin don't use QR code because it messes up the address letters to all caps invalidating the transaction process. Just use the copy tab and that address is good.

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the feedback :)