Modern Warfare (2019) Honest EngineOwning MW Review.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by kitler, May 18, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. kitler

kitler Member

I've been using EngineOwning for a few days now, and I am quite satisfied with the cheat. I will be reviewing all aspects of the cheat down below.

Aimbot // 8.5/10 // The aimbot works very well. A feature I like is how it does not aim at enemies through walls. I took off points from the aimbot because it can be jittery and obvious, even with 95 smoothness. A feature I would love to see be added is an FOV circle. The aim prediction is fantastic and really makes this cheat good.

Triggerbot // 9/10 // I have not used the triggerbot that much, but when I have used it, it functions exactly like it is supposed to.

Visuals // 9/10 // The visuals for EngineOwning are simplistic and get the job done perfectly. I have not encountered an issue with the visuals thus far, and love them. Having many customization options for the colors is very nice.

Misc // 10/10 // There is not much under the miscellaneous tab, but the Rapid Fire works perfectly and the crosshair editor is a nice feature, and is very customizable.

Menu // 8.5/10 // The menu is very simple and looks slightly pasted, but that is probably not the case. This is more of a personal complaint and I fully understand how hard GUI's are to make, and forgive the developers for this. Having a language switch option is nice for people that do not speak English. Having 4 slots for configs is very generous and another nice feature the cheat has.

Overall // 9/10 // EngineOwning is a very good cheat for Modern Warfare, and does the job perfectly. The main reason I chose EngineOwning over the other providers is the price. EngineOwning has a perfect price for what it is, and I love it. A turnoff for people might be the fact that it has to update practically every 2-3 days, but this is not the developers of EngineOwning's fault, and is solely the fault of Modern Warfare. This is not a bad thing though, as the developers freeze all subscriptions while updating, and compensate you with a lot of bonus time, which is another thing I love about the cheat. The staff team is very friendly and are easy to talk to as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review. I hope I provided some insight for you and help you make the decision to purchase EngineOwning.

williamchuk, gss0001 and Bonser like this.