Modern Warfare (2019) Highly Opinionated, Low Experience, Honest Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Cleg, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Cleg

Cleg Member

#1 Cleg, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    I purchased the Modern Warfare hack for 3 days for use in Warzone specifically. Instant activation, easy to download, quick installation, and a good UI for the client. I'm not really judging this part of the hack, but it's a good experience so far.

Price - 10/10
    This is the best hack for your money.

User Interface - 9/10
    The first thing you're introduced to is the UI, and along with the client, it's pretty sleek. A minimal design helps with clutter, and allows all users to customize the good stuff that they are after. Nothing really stands out to make this unique, so a perfect score would be unjustified, but a solid 9/10 for me.

Aimbot - 7/10
    The aimbot seems pretty generic, with no real quirks to make it different. This does not mean it's bad, as this is a perfectly fine piece of programming. The points that are knocked off here are listed below. The introduction of these complaints would bring this part of the hack up to the 10/10 spot that it should achieve.

Prediction: This aimbot lacks any form of aim prediction. This is including but not limited to, bullet velocity, bullet drop, lag compensation, and target move speed. No prediction of any kind really does suck for the any case scenario, forcing you to adjust your aim manually for special cases.

Recoil: No recoil compensation is a big one for me. As someone who naturally adjusts their aim for recoil, having an aimbot unable to do the same is disappointing. However, this issue can be minimalized with chest aiming, certain guns, and specific gun play. Such as not full spraying your high rate of fire sub machine gun 10 feet from the target, and all of your bullets except the first few fly right over their head. I would like to note that I am not talking about no-recoil hacking, but instead, the aimbot should adjust itself to keep your reticle on target after being knocked up from recoil.

Linear: This is a small complaint that would make the aimbot look and feel better. After finding the target, your aim follows a linear path to reach its destination. This is a big issue for aimbotting, as it's very obvious for people looking out for it. It's incredibly difficult to draw a straight line with your mouse, and control sticks have smooth lines, that for the most part, aren't exactly linear. A suggestion would be to make the line curved, randomly between convex and concave, adjacent to the target. I don't know how feasible this would be, but the linear path is a small complaint anyway.

Triggerbot - No Score
    A solid addition to this hack, but doesn't need a score on its own. I use the triggerbot in conjuction with the aimbot to battle the recoil problem. Works fine.

ESP - 8/10
    It's a standard ESP, you'll find most of the things you need here. To make some suggestions that aren't really complaints, being able to see the direction players are looking would be a good addition. Like a small vector from their position in the direction they are facing, also rotated to match if they are looking up/down. Also, color shifting. I don't know if this is becoming too nit-picky, but I feel as if the parts of the target that are still not visible shouldn't also shift to the visible color when they have line of sight on you. Sort of how chams work in a way, where visible parts of your target are a different color.

Health: Why is there no health bar? This is a vital piece of information to know about your target. I know people have been asking for aim prediction, but I would love to see a health bar implemented, and an armor indicator for Warzone.

Radar - 8/10
    I actually really like this radar. I have a couple complaints about it, but I complain about everything. I have scaled the radar to match the in-game radar perfectly, and it looks great.

Height: You are given no information about the player's Y position. This is important to know, even the in-game radar tells you if they are up or down. I've used the lines from the ESP to gather this info, but it's not to my liking, and I would like to see it built into the radar.

Redundancy: The radar is tied directly to the ESP, I'd like to see it be independent.

Misc - No Score
    You have a rapid fire option here, which is a cool add, and a crosshair with little customization. I like using the crosshair for lining up your aim in visibly difficult situations, but it's very under performing. You have a cross, which you can make longer, and rotate it 45 degrees. My suggestions would be allow for width adjustment, as one pixel doesn't center on your screen. Also could add other crosshairs such as a dot and circle.

Customization - 9/10
    There is a lot you can adjust in this hack, and I enjoy being able to change the colors of everything. Anyone can optimize the settings to their liking, while also being able to save 5 different configurations.

Overall - 8.5/10
    The final score of this hack from EngineOwning. With only a small amount of key features missing, this is a solid hack worth using. I've noticed the update log, and hopefully that means new additions will be made, increasing this score over time.

Kraisie and boobguy45 like this.
  2. Reganmian

Reganmian Banned

Thanks for your review, I extended your sub by three days.