Modern Warfare (2019) Hack Review!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Yslslatt, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Yslslatt

Yslslatt Member

I have used the hack for one day currently. It is the first hack i have used for modern warfare, and I can say I am very satisfied with it.

Aimbot: 10/10 great aimbot, there are many options for the settings, you can change it to look legit. I won 3 games today and no one suspected hacks. Looks very legit

ESP 9.5/10: many configurations available for esp. it is a great option to use. You are able to see player names, distance etc.

Triggerbot 9/10: when shooting from a building, this basically makes u unstoppable if u combine it with aimbot.

rapid fire 10/10: great option, combine it with a weapon like the FAL and you will win games easily. This is a great option when you have a semi-auto weapon.

Delivery: 10/10 I bought it through a reseller, Hoodie, he responded quickly and I was able to download the hack less than 10 minutes after paying.

Overall: 9.5/10 would definitely recommend this hack, I only purchased the 3 day subscription so far, and I’m looking forward to buy the month pass in the future. This hack is worth it.