Modern Warfare (2019) Hack Review 5/5

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by H4rdc0re, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. H4rdc0re

H4rdc0re Customer Customer

I have been playing Warzone since it came out. This last month i came across engineowning and was excited but scared to make my first purchase. Buying hacks for video games can be sketchy but you can tell just by their website and open forum that they were legit. So i ended up purchasing the 24 hour hack for Warzone. My mind was blown. Wallhacks, radar, aimbot... they had everything. I have not had this much fun on a videogame in a long time.

After downloading the hack which was super simple i opened my game and a giant menu popped up for full customization of the hacks. I mean so much you can change for your liking. Aimbot can be adjusted so its not super obvious you are hacking which is nice. A slight edge sometimes is all you need but it will do all the aiming for you if you let it. The wallhacks... just knowing where everyone is at all times is insane and nice.

I will say, you will get banned if a certain amount of players report you which they will if you are using aimbot. Not to worry though its very simple and takes just a little investigating to learn how to create multiple accounts through blizzard. Engineowning has a page that helps bypass the shadow banning so you can log in to another account and continue the slaying ;)

After the 24 hour hack purchase i just had to buy the 30 days. I am so happy with my experience here i just had to leave a review.

Thanks Engineowning

Hardy19920 likes this.