Modern Warfare (2019) Guaranteed satisfaction - Every Time

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by petezapollo, Apr 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. petezapollo

petezapollo Member

I purchased this cheat a day and a bit ago. It was recommended to me by a friend of mine and even though I was skeptical, I am glad I went ahead with it.

At first I only wanted an ESP and a Radar hack in fear of getting banned for aimbot. HOWEVER, the aimbot implemented into this cheat is absolutely outstanding. Of course, you can set it to a very blatant setting and insta-lock onto people. But if you play around with your settings for a few minutes, you can set the aimbot to look completely legitimate. For that reason, I would give the Aimbot a 10/10. I genuinely haven't seen such a good aimbot that doesn't 1. look blatant and 2. take the fun out of the game.

The ESP is also very good. As far as I can see, the visuals are updated to the millisecond. This enables you to hit some pretty incredible sniper shots when paired with the aimbox. At default settings, I thought that there was too much information on the screen but you can remove every subsection of the ESP as you please. This also includes changing the distance to adjust on when to draw on enemies. The only thing I would request is to have an option to change the aimbox into a more precise point. E.g. have a aim cross which shows you exactly where to aim to hit the enemy's head. Other than that, I would give the ESP a 9/10. Very close to flawless.

Radar and the other miscellaneous features are also very well made, leaving me no option but to give the Misc a 10/10.

The loader in itself is faultless. If you forget to close security based programs (e.g. steam, battle.net), the loader does it for you and sends you straight into the injection page. Best loader I have used yet.

Absolutely outstanding work.

Thanks,

Peter
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 4, 2020 ---
    Cheat is back up! Excellent as always

AspireSkyy likes this.
  2. LogixX

LogixX Customer Customer

Hey @petezapollo ,

thanks for your review! I have extended your sub with extra days. :)

Kind Regards
    LogixX

petezapollo likes this.