GREAT

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by unavolta, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. unavolta

unavolta Banned

we are now two days away from trying this wonderful program and I will analyze what I experienced.

aimbot 10/10
    what to say about this aimbot except that it is super precise. the head is the head and the body is the body.
    all the other functions like the one zoom to the other are there to enhance this magnificent program even more. a very easy handling.
    you want to be leggit or hard to see you really do what you want. it is fabulous.
    but it may be a small request which I think will make this program the best. it would just be necessary that one can bind the settings of favorites on keys (f1 or f2 or f3). an idea for dev.

esp 10 / 10
    show you what you want in skeleton mode or not in box or not show you weapons ammunition boxes or anything else. it's really very easy to use.
    you want to be leggit and it is up to you to see or not to commit your esp.

UI 10/10
    nothing to say about that I did not find any faults.

overall 10 /10
    well what about this EO program? kidney to say nothing to criticize the people who are behind all these are monstrous of genius. we must only congratulate them and give them our support every day and give them even more money so that they can make us dream.
    I never thought that one day I could use such a program because I am using many others to come to the conclusion that this one is the healthy grail. thank you to all the staff. an admirer

Aimbot likes this.
  2. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for the review!