Modern Warfare (2019) Great hacks for a great price

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by redturkeybaster, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
?

Should EngineOwning support more languages?

1. Yes

2. Also yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. redturkeybaster

redturkeybaster Member

I usually don't write reviews for my cheats of choice because they're not good enough to deserve a good review - EngineOwning is.

Aimbot: A cheat provider's aimbot can make or break their product. In the case of EngineOwning, the aimbot is positively STELLAR. The aimbot itself is clean, smooth, and realistic. It just feels good to use, it's consistent and powerful. When you consider the multitude of customization options on top of this, you start to realize the aimbot is the shining gem of this hack. You can easily tweak it for an undetectable legit setting or an unbeatable rage setting. The only suggestion I could possibly come up with is for a "whichever is closest to crosshair placement" option under the aim bone customization. 10/10

Triggerbot: I'll cut to the chase on this one - you know what a trigger bot is supposed to do, and EngineOwning's triggerbot is no exception. The addition of a "fire delay" option was a nice touch for sure. I'd say it's a good triggerbot but not a great one, certainly not as mindblowing as the aimbot. 8/10

ESP/Radar:
    I decided to group these together because if there weren't so many customization options in the menu they probably would have went under the same tab anyways. The ESP is pretty great and effective as far as just wallhacking goes, but it's also ugly and lacking chams. The radar, in my opinion, is the worst part of the hack. While it's fully functional, it's a complete eyesore (and who uses radar if they have a good ESP?). 8/10

Misc and Color Customization:
    I really don't see why misc needed it's own tab, but I won't dock points for that. Rapid fire is great, crosshair customization is really weak compared to other cheats I've used but at least it's there. The color customization, on the other hand, is pretty good, and you can be quite precise when choosing off the spectrum of colors. 8/10

Pricing: If you removed the aimbot, $24 USD/month would be a fair price. With the aimbot, this is a phenomenal price. I've seen people charging $25 for no-recoil scripts. I have nothing else to say, this is the best bang-for-your-buck Modern Warfare cheat on the market. 10/10

Final comments:
    If you're reading this and thinking about pulling the trigger on EngineOwning, just do it. They have a super cheap 3-day trial that will get you hooked and you will gladly cough up the next month's subscription like I did. My final gripe is the lack of language support. There's probably less than 200 words between the settings menu and the launcher combined. It's not that hard to add a few more common languages for this tiny amount of translation, and you'll probably see an increase in customers for it, too.

Final score: 8.8/10