Modern Warfare (2019) Great Hack

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Brycils, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Brycils

Brycils Member

Aimbot:
    At first glance, the aimbot settings could seem a little intimidating for first-time users. But you can figure out quite easily after playing a few games. Also, check out the config collection post on this forum to see what settings might be best for you.

ESP:
    It works really well. It has all the settings you could want. Very customizable settings.

I havn't used to many MISC settings, but based on other reviews they seem good.

The interface is easy to use. You can save up a few different configs to easily switch between them.

Price:
    Best on the market 100%

Support:
    I've bought this hack before, and left a comment, a mod said that they had extended my sub, and on my loader it extended a few days, but the day that it was supposed to run out before i left the comment, it ran out. Even though it said I had 2-3 more days because I left a comment. Obviously, I'm grateful for just being able to use them, but if they promise something, they should definitely deliver. I assume it was an accident because my friends got extended just fine, but a little disappointing to me. Hoping it just doesn't happen again.