Modern Warfare (2019) GREAT CODERS BUTTT ..... OVERLOOKING SMALL THINGS

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by superninja, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. superninja

superninja Customer Customer

I LOVE THE cheat. its great . with that being said there has been alot of ban waves and alot recent people still being banned after updates and it just got me to thinking, there are several things that have been consistent with the program for the last couple years that would be SO EASY FOR THEM TO DETECT AND know for a fact that enineowning has been on the computer, lets start with the
    "107651" loader name that hasnt changed in god knows how long, all they have to do is run a macro in the background of their anticheat quietly looking for files that begin with those digits and BOOM your flagged, the other obvious thing they could look for (and im thinking as if i worked for activision and it was my job to find hackers) would be the CONSTANT RANDOM PUSHING OF THE 'DELETE' KEY, keyloggers are simple programs that log all of the keystrokes made during a session at the PC and seeing how no keybinds are default to the DEL key i think it would be pretty safe to say that anyone randomly pushing delete throughout setting in the lobby or during a match iIS DOING SO FOR A REASON, so i hope this gets to someones eyes who can actually see what i am talking about and maybe MIX THOSE TWO THINGS UP ABIT, IT WOULD BE SAD TO THINK THAT YAL LMIGHT BE SPENDING WEEKS ON UPDATING THIS AND THAT IN THE CODE BUT IN FACT TURN OUT TO BE THE NOTORIOUS FILE NAME AND SAME OLD MENU KEY THAT IS FLAGGING EVERYONES ACCOUNT TO BE REVIEWED FOR EVIDENCE TO BAN.
    JUST MY TWO CENTS TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH

2. caplecure

caplecure Customer Customer

Why would you continually use the Delete key in game if your only on controller ?

3. Chronos

Chronos Moderator Staff Member Moderator Customer

Every user gets a unique Build. The letters change with every download and the numbers are your User-ID on the Forum.
    You can also use the Insert Key. :kappa:

F6Teen likes this.
  4. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Dont you think the filename would just trigger a permban instead of a very delayed shadowban? All the things you have listed arent a risk for detection but I can get a coder to respond to this if needed.

F6Teen likes this.
  5. F6Teen

F6Teen Member

Jesus what miss guided and miss informed post.

Insert key and delete keys have been used for opening cheat menus since the dawn of time. 99.99999% Chance that no anticheat has banned anyone over pressing a certain key over and over as it would be almost impossible to prove someone is cheating from pressing such keys.

File names don't effect cheats being detected, back in the old days most sites would tell you to rename the loader name but when a ban wave would happen all people would be banned regardless of the loaders file name.

Please take off the tinfoil hat.

caplecure likes this.
  6. caplecure

caplecure Customer Customer

And the penny drops ! hopefully.

7. titaniumsmelts

titaniumsmelts Customer Customer

set an in game keybind to it for something that doesnt even matter. like mount. or double keybind it. its an easy work around.

8. chronic743

chronic743 Customer Customer

Nope EWT was detected the same way by warden anti cheat. it was named "firefox.exe" also they dont instantly ban an account they ban in waves.

9. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Firefox.exe is a static name, our loader file names are the uid + randomized characters. Besides that, triggering bans by just proccess names is a great way for a bunch of false positives.

The cheat has been UD since march which should be enough proof.

10. asukara

asukara Customer Customer

Hello, it seems that my deception does not work. If I log in with a game account, I will 350ping in 10 minutes. I tried to use 6 accounts, all of which are the same, including my friends,But yesterday was normal

11. mykmykacz

mykmykacz Customer Customer

I have already created a thread with this problem. the administration is working on it, I also got banned from 7 accounts after one game

12. goobly72

goobly72 Member

Why don't you make a hacking engine
    then? You seem confident... Although I'm pretty sure all warzone needs to ban you is the kill replay LOL.

13. el miserias

el miserias Customer Customer

I had my account permanently suspended on Sunday I only use the radar I do not use the amibot my k / d was 1.70 what happened

Viicz likes this.
  14. OwnItAll

OwnItAll Customer Customer

Bans are not issued by the mere presence of a filename, they would usually do a checksum to ensure the file is what they suspect. As for banning on key presses, that is nuts as anyone can configure any key they like. As the other posted said, this has been in use forever...