Modern Warfare (2019) First Review (100+ Games)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by MrJermaine, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. MrJermaine

MrJermaine Member

Hello fellas,
    this is my first review for EO.
    I used EO for BF5 and now for MW 2019 (warzone).

First of all, u also EO Staff and Coder u doing a very good job!! keep it up love u all

Aimbot (9/10)
    I think the EO aimbot for mw is actually amazing. Its basically a port of the other cheats so you have the ability to prioritize chest over head. Additionally, many users (including myself) absolutely love the fact you don't have to have a hard lock where you are unable to move your cursor while the aimbot is active so it looks more natural while you try to track people with aimbot. You can use an extremely smooth aimbot with high acceleration and bind it to left mouse and it looks perfectly legit.

ESP (9/10)
    The ESP is simplistic and like I said it's a port of the other cheats. It has all the necessities needed for ESP. All in all, the ESP is solid just like all of the other products this website offers.

2D Radar (10/10)
    The 2d radar is great and extremely useful for those who want an advantage but don't want to know the exact positions of the enemies around them. It has all of the same filters that the ESP tab does and allows you "know things" without "knowing things"

Misc (10/10)
    This is probably the most simplistic tab in this product. It only features a crosshair that can be used on any weapon and rapid fire, which isn't a rapid fire exploit as I've heard some people assumed, its more of your weapons will continuously fire while you hold down your shoot button. Extremely simplistic and does the job.

Extra (10/10)
    Every EO cheat has the one thing I love dearly, and that is the ability to save multiple configs. I can have configs dedicated to specific weapons and then easily switch off to another config at any time I wish. This is insanely useful and I thank you for allowing us to do this.

*** hyped for bullet prediction***

Overall, this cheat is super solid and good for anyone wanting to try out cheating in this game. All EO products are usually rated pretty high as they've set the expectations for their products and they never fail to go beyond that expectation.​

crotle likes this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, extended your sub by a few days :)