Modern Warfare (2019) First Couple Days with EngineOwning

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Tibzzy, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Tibzzy

Tibzzy Member

First off, as a person who just became a member of EngineOwning, I can happily say that this is one of the easiest cheats to setup. All you have to do is download and install the loader, and load your cheat, then run the game. It cant get any simpler than that. I have come across NO issues with this cheat. I thought I would get FPS drops but I haven't dipped below my normal fps for the game. Now, into the review.

Aimbot: 10/10
    There is no other way of saying this, the aimbot does exactly what you want it to do. The pre-applied settings are a mix of rage and legit (semi rage). You can tweak it to literally destroy every other player or make it so that it will only give you a slight advantage. I love it.
    Triggerbot: 10/10
    While I do not use triggerbot often, I can say that any triggerbot feature you want is in the cheat. You can set the delay, the key, and who you want to aim at. If you're holding an angle, you can flip a switch and the cheat will shoot for you. Not much to say besides that its perfect.
    ESP: 9/10
    The visuals on this cheat are very clean and overall aesthetically pleasing and simple. Now I would love it if the cheat had chams (see through player models) or grenade prediction, but every other feature is there. Not to mention, it doesn't lag :).

Radar: 7/10
    I would have liked to have seen more settings such as radar transparency or radar height and width (separate instead of having them scale together). The radar is still very efficient and does the job.
    Colors: 8/10
    While you can set the alpha of a color, you cant directly have a custom color, you must use the preset options that are in the cheat. That being said, most of the basic colors are already in the cheat and you can customize almost every ESP option.

Settings: 9/10
    There are enough slots to fit all the configs you will need for the cheat, and saving and loading is as simple as clicking a button. The only reason I gave it a 9/10 is because I would love for the cheat to have the ability for the user to name/rename configs. Other than that, its very clean, and doesn't lag when you save/load settings.

Overall: 9/10
    This cheat does everything you want it to very seamlessly. The price is very very cheap, and so far, I haven't been banned on my account. I can definitely recommend this to
    people who need an advantage, or just people to get their fun and kicks out of it.

- Tibzzy's Testimonial

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your detailed feedback, your sub got extended by a few days :)