Battlefield 4 Fairly priced good all around hack.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by InSecT, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. InSecT

InSecT Customer Customer

What's up guys,

got back into bf 4 recently, after being bored of BF V and not statisfied with the SW BF2 hack and the game itself (launching from window to fullscreen to finally get your chosen option, messes with my desktop all the time)

[HWID spoofer] 10/10

Working as intended. Atleast i hope so.

[ Injection] 5/10
    Hack does need multiple tries (dll errors, crashing at start up) to get injected successfully, same issue i had with the SW BF2 hack which i reported but apparently never got bothered with/fixed...kinda sad
    And yes i did all "tweaks" for speedis hacks to properly run his hacks. I'm confident it's not on my end.

[ Aimbot ] 8/10
    Using 2.0 FOV on the aimbot and it works just fine. Wish it had a range slider when it kicks in and when it doesn't. Had multiple occasions when i had one guy lined up and multiple people really far behind him also got hit.

[ ESP ] 9/10
    Many options, accurate ESP. Already requested a range slider for this option on SW BF2 to not have always the whole map cluttered with ESP. Also toggle ESP hotkey would be awesome. I got low hopes that these reaquests will ever get filled.

[Removales]
    Useful in hardcore. But i'm not playing hardcore.

[Gun mods]
    "FF Ban" features should be disabled and remove by default to not ever get someone banned for these options.
    "FF Risk" should be highlighted not to use.

Auto-revive is awesome, yet enabling it doesn't stick through restart and doesn't get saved when saving your settings.
    Also i've seen people killing multiple people around him in an instant with knife/defi in one go at once. Wish there was an option for this too!

[ Misc options]
    Adminchat should be anonymous or name spoofed and not your actual name.
    Auto-vote didn't work for me as i was intending it to go. Would love to get an actual description on how to use these features properly.

"FF Ban" options as stated above, should be removed from the control panel entirely.

Please disable fly mode by default.

[ Conclusion ] [ Overall rating 9/10 ]
    Very solid cheat for a great value. I wish the injection would be hidden and not opening another window just for the sake of being silent. Just makes the hack look more professional.

Works as expected, but could still need more tweaking/fixing just as the SW BF2 hack.

[ Things I hope to add, if it's possible]
    - Hotkey support atleast for ESP if not also aimbot. And if possible add a 360° knife/defi kill option.

Cheers

P.S. Bring back + days for reviews plz.

2. Chronos

Chronos Moderator Staff Member Moderator Customer

Hey,
    thanks for your Review.
    FF Ban Features will not get you instantly banned and you could use features like Fly Mode without ever getting banned. They just have a very high risk of triggering a FairFight Ban if used alot.

We have decided to not give extra days for Reviews as users would copypaste other reviews for free days. However, i will make an exception for you - added 3 days to your Sub. :)

InSecT likes this.
  3. InSecT

InSecT Customer Customer

Thanks much, well you could apply that for "fresh" members or members with few posting. But long time active subscription users should be rewarded for their stay. I mean i've been around for quite some time and prolly won't go elsewhere soon. Unless i get another ban from a detection.

Cheers