Modern Warfare (2019) Experience in using EO and suggestions for modification(please read it patiently)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Kilooo, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Kilooo

Kilooo Member

Hello everyone
    I was recommended by a friend to buy EO to use, as a player who often cheats, I would like to talk about how I feel about using it these days.
    EO is the one I think is the most comfortable to use among so many deceptions. The price of 19.99€ euros is very cheap, unlike other deceptive prices that are so high that you have to adjust the parameters of each gun. EO has adjusted the parameters for you, you just need to fine-tune it according to your needs. I think anyone with a brain can adjust this kind of adjustment.
    Here are some of my suggestions for EO
    I hope EO can change the automatic fire to an one-button switch so that you don't need to exhale the main menu to adjust it.For example, if I set it to ~, press ~ to turn off automatic fire, and then click to turn on automatic fire. There is also an option to aim at the wall.There is also an ESP added display that shows the number of enemies killed by other players.
    I will tell you a fun parameter setting, pull the flat aiming speed to the fastest, and then adjust the range to the maximum, open automatically. Press and hold the right button, as long as there are enough enemies. You will become a top.This is very interesting.
    Finally, I wish EO better and better. Be number one in the world
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 4, 2020 ---
    I hope the engineer can see my suggestion.

PetrL1VE likes this.
  2. LogixX

LogixX Customer Customer

Hey,

thanks for your Review! I've extend your Sub :)

Kind Regards
    LogixX

3. Kilooo

Kilooo Member

[引用=“Logixx,POST:83460,成员:12871”]嘿,

thanks for your Review! I've extend your Sub :)

Kind Regards
    LogixX[/QUOTE]
    I hope you can convey my modification proposal to the engineer. Thank you