Battlefield V ESP and Aimbot review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Piksved, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Piksved

Piksved Member

Hey folks,

First a little bit about why I got this software. When they introduced the TTK changes with patch 5.2, I felt like I wasn't playing the same game anymore. I was not a fan of the changes at all, I hated the auto spotting, I hated the new gun feel. I grew annoyed with the game, it got frustrating to play, and the devs are morons apparently. So with every battlefield title, I go get an ESP when I get fed up with the game to spice it up again. I have also found that if you establish a good KD before you start cheating, it fucks with fairfight a lot more, and makes it much harder for it to detect you when you do start cheating, so it is a good way to do it. Before I started using the ESP from EngineOwning, my KD was about 2,3. Not sure what it is at now, but I try to keep it around that when I play with the ESP too.

Now why did I chose EngineOwning?

I mentioned that I have gotten into ESPs before in other BF titles when they start to bore me or turn in a bad developmental direction. I used to be a exclusive to **********************, but their price model is super greedy now, and their protection system is too invasive for me. Takes far too much to set it up. So I went on the lookout for something simpler and cheaper, and hopefully better. I think EngineOwning is all of those things.

Compare the price of this software and its competitors, and you will not find many that are this well priced. It is so nice that I can just go for a month of fun with this ESP, and not have to buy 6 months at a time to get a decent price point. For that reason alone, I decided to check this software out.

How is the ESP then? It has been a while since I tried a competitors ESP, but this one is without doubt the best one I have ever used. It is awesomely customizeable, I love being able to see individual bone hitboxes. It really has everything I could want for being a stealthy ESP user, I couldn't be happier with it. Never experienced any bugs.

The aimbot I have used very little, but it seems to be awesome for stealth use too if that is your thing. Easy to make it look like it is your own movements, or to go fully nuts and shower everyone on the server with bullets. Not really my thing though, but it seems great. Not had a problem with it either.

On detection and security, I have had a few fairfight screenshots taken of me, and they all come out clean. This software allows you to see the screenshots as they are saved for you. Works great, they look clean and nobody can prove anything lol. Noticed that they got taken when someone said they had reported me, which makes sense I guess. Learn to be stealthier. ;)

FInal verdict is that this is a great piece of software at a very competitive price point. I would certainly recommend it if you are unsure. It makes this stupid game a lot more fun again, and I will absolutely be getting more months of this one. 10/10.

Deleted member 10829 and Kraisie like this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, extended your subscription by 7 days :)

3. Piksved

Piksved Member

Thank you Kraisie! And thank you guys for making this software run!