Modern Warfare (2019) EO试用一星期后反馈,eo最强

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by yubing19940615, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. yubing19940615

yubing19940615 Member

今天跑来留个贴。首先很感谢朋友介绍买了eo这款作弊程序,我已经订阅了一个月的时间。
    昨天eo更新了较长时间,是我没法继续使用该程序,于是我选择了国内的作弊程序。游玩了一个小时导致账号封闭,说实话国内的作弊程序是真的太垃圾了,自动瞄准攻击敌人真的不准确,跟eo相比较,真的太垃圾了,eo真的是太强了,
    使用EO一段时间分享:第一eo的自动瞄准敌人命中率太强大了,其二透视人物,物品的多选项,颜色,分类太人性化了,没有挑剔,第三雷达的精确性,可视性都很完美,{ps:建议eo可以添加敌人杀敌数提示,感谢}不愧是国外大作,eo宇宙最强!!!
    后期我还会继续订阅EO试用,同样我也会推荐给我身边的朋友,让更多的人知道EO.
    在此祝eo越来越好,EO第一,世界最强
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 5, 2020 ---
    I came here today to leave a post. First of all, I'd like to thank my friends for their introduction of the cheating program EO, which I have subscribed for a month.
    Yesterday, EO was updated for a long time. I couldn't continue to use the program, so I chose the domestic cheating program. Playing for an hour led to the closure of the account. To be honest, the cheating program in China is really too rubbish. It's not accurate to automatically target and attack the enemy. Compared with EO, it's really rubbish. EO is really too strong,
    Use EO for a period of time to share: the first EO's automatic targeting of the enemy hit rate is too strong, the second perspective of the characters, multi options of items, colors, classification is too humanized, there is no pickiness, the third radar's accuracy and visibility are perfect, worthy of being a foreign masterpiece, EO universe is the strongest!!!
    Later, I will continue to subscribe to EO trial, and I will also recommend it to my friends to let more people know about EO