Modern Warfare (2019) EO - Warzone Review by Wock

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by wock, May 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. wock

wock Customer Customer

Cheat: 10/10
    Overall it has a great feel, everything works together as as whole to make a great time for you and the boys. The support is great and the community is great also. Overall fucking amazing.

Aimbot: 10/10
    I feel like this aimbot is the best out of any cheat, my friend has r*ng-1 and we tried to hvh, i shit on him every time. I kill kids out of the air (even when some are in a HELICOPTER) i still manage to kill them in 3 shots. The oden and grau works flawlessly with the aimbot. I can cross map people all the time. The aimbot also works for legit cheating, looks legit and can drop 30+ kills!

ESP: 9/10
    I feel like the esp is spot on, the only thing that it is missing is chams. Im not sure if this is possible in this game but it would allow it to have way more customization. Overall the ESP has no flaws and doesnt drain fps at all. Item esp works good, if item outline was possible that would look much nicer then just the name.

MISC: 8/10
    The config system on the cheat works great, i can load multiple configs such as 'rage', 'semi rage' and 'legit' good for switching when you have lots of spectators. The only reason i gave it a 8 is because its missing some options and exploits other games have, such as no recoil, no spread and other things like that.

Summary
    Great cheat, great staff and great community. I already recommended the cheat to multiple friends. Now we all cheat together :D.

Thanks for reading if you did :p

2. InternalxHD

InternalxHD Member

wish there was chams fr

3. Daniel23

Daniel23 Banned

Best Cheat for best Price bester CODER ever Keep it up man thx u done perfect work!!!