Modern Warfare (2019) EO Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by heygkad, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. heygkad

heygkad Member

This is the second EO sub I bought and this is my review.

Injector - 10/10
    Clean and fast, any errors were fixed quickly by the FAQ.

Visuals - 8/10
    Esp is clean and I had no problems with it, as long as you play legit and not be obv you shouldn't get banned. Radar is also great and there are a lot of options to configure the radar.

Aimbot - 10/10
    The aimbot was great, probably the only cheat I've seen with this amount of freedom to configure, but, I would like to see other things like aiming at the nearest hitbox, instead of only head and chest. Overall, no problems with it whatsoever and is the best aimbot I've seen on a warzone cheat. Great for rage and great for legit.

Triggerbot - 10/10
    I don't personally use triggerbot, but when I used it, it seemed great, as long as your aim is ok, this is perfect.

Overall - 9.5/10
    The cheat is great, I haven't used that many cheats, but this was overall the best. The only thing that was my concern was the update times, but they seem to be getting much quicker, which is great, and time is compensated. I heard that the HWID spoofer was also added back which is amazing. The best cheating experience I've had and I will buy a longer sub when I can.

I recommend this cheat 10/10

2. 38jun

38jun China Reseller Authorized Reseller Customer

Agree EO is the best!