Modern Warfare (2019) EO Product Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Gitgud, May 12, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
?

Do you agree?

1. Obviously, YES

80.0%
  2. No, I'd rather not have an awesome bot to use

20.0%
  1. Gitgud

Gitgud Member

Hi community. I've been in the bot business for years and years now, especially with CoD. I'm new to EO (about a month in) and wanted to share my thoughts.

Aimbot: 5/5. It's smooth and has an FOV you can customize. You can tweak the smoothness of it as well as the point of aim. The auto zoom and auto shoot make it something you can roll through your challenges while having Netflix on the other screen. It's a really nice feature they have added in.

ESP: 4/5. Clean font, custom colors, distances, text options, etc. I'd love to be able to change the actual font type, but they did a great job. If I wasn't being an asshole, I could have given this a 5/5 and just sucked it up, but I wanted to find something to nitpick. Fair, right? :)

MISC: 5/5. A 5 for the rapid fire alone. Have a handgun you want to rapid fire? Slap that slider to ON. Have a single shot FAL? No, you don't! Slap that slider to ON and you're mowing people down with ease.

Overall: 5/5. EO, you guys kick ass. Sure, when it's down it's not the most fun, but for reliability and account protection the wait is worth it. The ease of loading the menu and no need to disable drivers and other frustrations present in other menus makes it worth it. I went into it only planning to use it for Warzone and not on my main, but what the heck? That flipped real quick.

Appreciate the hard work, and the awesome menu you've got going on. From a great price to awesome features, you've made it a lot more fun to be bad at CoD. Thank you!

RecklessClient and LogixX like this.