EO is the best one at the market

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Scream999, May 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Scream999

Scream999 Customer Customer

This is the best and cheapest option at the market right now, I have using it for almost 3 month on my main and I'm still good. I have used all the options without being obvious and nothing happened. I have reached iridescent playing rankeds. The only way to get shadow or something like that is playing so obvious like winning streak, high rank low lvl, tracking behind walls, prefiring etc. but this one is a 10/10.

https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/64519431efeea3a7558e1c00

KinGecko777, crotle, wrxalex and 2 others like this.
  2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the review :)

3. Churdburger

Churdburger Member

4. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

And why?

5. Deutschländer

Deutschländer Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator Customer

There are many possibilities why you got banned.
    • Too many kills on a fresh account.
    • Track and aim players through wall.
    • Too many reports.
    • Your HWID is banned.

6. Scream999

Scream999 Customer Customer

Churd, I have been using EO for 3months and only got shadow banned once and it was because I used to tryhard, search players in unknown spots, prefire and stuff like that. I have been playing 'legit' for more than 1 month and even top players from ranking 250 are saying ''gg'' to me. This will be my second time reaching iridescent. I bet you are like an old friend who was always saying: dude I'm not obvious but he was always top 1 on matches, prefires, searching people even when they didn't make any noise, he reached iridescent last season being lvl 15(Impossible unless you are a pro player), etc, then gets his ban and start asking why..

Eagle2124 likes this.
  7. Eagle2124

Eagle2124 Member

honestly bro... lol lets run ranked sometime ??

8. wrxalex

wrxalex Customer Customer

Ive been using EO for 3+ months now and have never been shadow banned. Never had a hiccup. I never got kill hungry. It actually took me a month to get comfortable with it. In warzone I was still getting like 6 kills tops, but it made the gameplay more enjoyable. It wasn't a headache for once. Now I've gotten really good to the point where dudes in the lobby will praise me, have only been called a hacker once because I did fuck up by pre-firing. I turned the walls off the remainder of the game to avoid suspicion and to avoid a butthurt lame spam reporting me. I've gotten pretty good with the esp to where I'll let a mf'er kill me if it means he got the drop on me and me putting him down will make me look sussy. Not worth it.

9. bidosse

bidosse Customer Customer

love eo but update are so long ................\

10. crotle

crotle Boss Staff Member Administrator

Our updates are usually done very fast, this time we have to adjust more than usual to keep the cheat undetected. We apologize for the delay and will give our best to complete the update as soon as possible without compromising security.

wrxalex, bidosse, mcoockie and 4 others like this.