Modern Warfare (2019) EO for MW2019 is a Solid Win

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by xochitl9365, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. xochitl9365

xochitl9365 Member

Excellent app for gaining the edge in competitive shooters.

Pros and cons with some details about each:

PROS
    • A big plus for me personally is the fact that you can run the loader on your machine with full antivirus and UAC enabled. You may need to root around your settings and teach yourself how to create folder exclusions, but it's absolutely doable
    • A plethora of options. Once you inject this thing, you're going to spend 30 mins at least browsing all the options you have to make your game that much more fun.
    • Dial it in! After a few games, you can have your profiles set to exactly how you wanna play that day. Wanna look legit? Silent Aim and FOV are your friend. Tryna murk a whole lobby? Easy. Swap out between the profiles and ur gud.
    • Lightweight... I think. I haven't noticed any parasitic loss on the performance of my machine
    • Credits for downtime
    • Able to pay with crypto
    CONS
    • You never know how long a game update will have the system down. This is offset by the second-to-last "pro".
    • Others and I have found that there is a subtle "order of operations" when you want to properly inject. Be cognizant of which apps you have open and whether or not your base game needs an update.
    • Rando BSODs. This feeds back into the "order of operations" thing. "Exiting to Desktop" sometimes isn't the end of the story...
    • No flying cars...(yet)((fingers crossed))

mortyy likes this.
  2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the review!

chronic743 likes this.
  3. Constant bombs

Constant bombs Banned Customer

i agree update times could be a little quicker but i respect the staff and admins for keeping us as safe as possible more packets means more chance of detection thats why they are careful when adding new things

xochitl9365 likes this.