Modern Warfare (2019) Do not hesitate, BUY IT NOW!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by wallengos, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. wallengos

wallengos Member

Been using the MW 2019 cheat for over 2 monthsit has everything you will ever need. Very customizable settings that are very easy to understand. If you for example wanna play WZ you can customize your settings for that meanwhile if u just wanna legit play on MP you can change your settings perfectly for that. What I love most about this cheat is the ESP that is so good and never laggy. The offsets render with no delay and you will always have that extra awareness in the lobby. Another gamechanging feature is that you can choose the aimbot key to whatever key you want. I would recommend using LEFT MB if you are using automatic weapons cause then there will be no suspicious flicks and only stay on the target when u actually shoot. Anyway, with the extremely good ESP you will be fine even without aimbot. You can always save your settings so if you find something you like, you don't have to remember any numbers for smooth aim etc, just click save options and then load when u want them again!

Overall this cheat is really good and very simple. And ooh, of course I have never been banned so basically no detections what I have experienced. But I am not suprised by this either cause EngineOwning always value their cheat security high.

Last thing I want to mention is the price. The price is insanely good and you will NOT find a better cheat out there. You definately get value for your money. I have seen other providers that charge waaay more for a COD:MW cheat and even those have received complaints and other comments about bad features. My point is that this cheat is even better than more expensive cheats where the provider just tries to scam you off money.

If I were to give you one advice in life, it would be: Put your faith and trust in EngineOwning, they will never let you down. :D:D:)

Thank you for taking your time to read this testimonial, I hope I will see your forum role change to "Customer" in the near future :)

/ Wallengos

Lixy-Pix likes this.