Detected after 2 games on MW2, No aimbot

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by PillBoxIncinerator, Sep 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. PillBoxIncinerator

PillBoxIncinerator Member

#1 PillBoxIncinerator, Sep 3, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2023
    I used the walls esp for 2 games, just chillin and playing with friends, and got banned after 2 games. I'm not tracking people through walls or anything crazy. It was on a fresh account so that may have something to do with it.

Also as a side note, I can't shut my computer down after opening the EO application. Idk if I missed something in the instructions or what.

^^ I found the solution. I disabled the spoofer, and restarted my computer, then shut it down. It stayed shut down after that.

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

New accounts get banned pretty fast for stuff like too many kills, reports, high headshot percentage etc. I would suggest going easy for the first few games or playing on aged accounts.

overclocked91 likes this.
  3. PillBoxIncinerator

PillBoxIncinerator Member

Ok, well I figured the new account had something to do with it. I only dropped like 7 kills first match on plunder. Then I had around the same on lockdown and I got banned. Idk about headshots, I wasn't using aimbot, I was shooting a lot of legs though haha. I know they use ai for voice chat stuff, I was wondering if they also use it to detect cheats as well?

4. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Not really, they use a lot of different statistics for automatic bans though. 7 kills can be enough to trigger a ban on a fresh account, it doesnt even matter if you cheat or not.

RIPYoungdolph likes this.
  5. Smok1nYT

Smok1nYT Customer Customer

The same thing happens to me, only this time it was in my first game only with wallhack, they have already given me SB several times in the first games