CRAPPY CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND CHEATS

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by jonsmodding, Jul 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. jonsmodding

jonsmodding Banned

#1 jonsmodding, Jul 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    this site is truly the worst one ive bought from. the admins ignore you, and patronize you. they dont reset your HWID and essentially run out your subscription offering no solutions or relief. spend your money elsewhere, there are way better hacks for the same money and super nice customer support elsewhere.

all this over a simple HWID reset that shoulkd have been two seconds has turned into 14 days no play time. i went ahead and bought elsewhere, what do you know. going in a matter of moments.

in addition these hacks are written by hacks, they bog down your processor and crash constantly. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!! there is a reason they make you do so many extra steps that arent required by other systems. SUPER BAD!!!!!!

ill be posting this review on multiple places until my HWID is corrected, this is the dumbest system i have ever encountered

2. crotle

crotle Boss Staff Member Administrator

Hello,
    you failed multiple times to reply to our HWID reset process messages, for example to list new and old components, so we can verify that your account wasn't stolen or misused.
    In those messages we state the fact, that a failure to respond results in a declined HWID request.

Kind regards

jorge_h likes this.
  3. Ubervisor

Ubervisor Administrator Staff Member Administrator Coder

You opened the request 7 days ago, and got a response within 24h, this whole topic could have been resolved in under 24h if you cooperated.

barracca likes this.