Couldn't Be Any Happier

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Asian Lag, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Asian Lag

Asian Lag Member

This review is for the beta 2 for tekno.
    I have used many aimbots such as the free ones and the subscription aimbots such as baunti and dope but this cheat will easily destroy those cheats. I was using this aimbot earlier yesterday against a person using baunti, He had around 70 ping and I had around 160 ping; But guess what? I still destroyed him, He wasn't even able to kill me, so that should tell you something.

Aimbot: 10/10 - Greatest ever
    ESP: 10/10 - Looks better than baunti
    Misc Options: 9/10 - Old no spread is more accurate for me, Some options have been removed i'm guessing cause they don't do anything when you execute them. Anti Aimbot is really fun to use. FOV changer I have been looking for a while which is great.

Overall 10/10

One thing I adore is the option for configs, Using baunti in the past they did not have configs so I would have to go through all the options and disable and enable things but with this cheat, it's much easier.
    Something that does bother me is that the aimbot still shoots at people with riot shields in use. Baunti didn't shoot until they put the shield away but don't worry, You cheat is still better :D But I do hope you guys could do something about that. If you guys keep adding options and cheats for tekno I just might buy lifetime.

HACKCHOOB and Deleted member 187 like this.
  2. balkan

balkan Banned

You wrote an excellent review, i gave you 3 weeks extra.

Deleted member 187 likes this.
  3. Thanks for your review, glad to see other users having a good experience playing against other aimbots.
    The riot shield check is actually implemented but maybe I forgot to port that feature for tekno, will have a look at it when i'm home.
    Also enjoy your three extra weeks :)

4. HACKCHOOB

HACKCHOOB Banned

Thank you very much for that detailed review, we appreciate that!

5. Oh Rockits

Oh Rockits Customer Customer

Mine wasn't 3 weeks -.- <3 Also when it is a "hvh" you have to remember host "advantages" Such as using anti-aim, and having them spin in 5,000 circles and stuff :p How ever I don't use Tekno Gods because I have the steam version. In a hvh host is a HUGE advantage, including the fact if you are using EO.

6. Asian Lag

Asian Lag Member

Thanks ;)