Modern Warfare (2019) constructive feedback

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by zlotyguziec, Nov 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. zlotyguziec

zlotyguziec Member

ESP - 9,5/10 - I would add some kind of "alarm" function to notify when enemies get too close outside of FOV,
    TRIGGERBOT - 9,5/10 - I would add % accuracy setting, I really loved to shoot just with triggerbot cuz I was too lazy later to even click a mouse and watching all shoots landing was a pure art, but having like 99% accuracy may look suspicious
    AIMBOT - 9/10 - I would add an option to "randomize" locking on target while aiming, as well as after aim reached it destination to not look suspicious by locking on one point, it was especially visible while I was close zooming. Also, I would like to see an aiming mode which will change aiming values after zoom, for example, I have aim settings 80/4/4 and after X miliseconds after zooming I'd like those settings to be 100/1/2 until I stop zooming.
    MISC - 9/10 - I would add an option to load settings by pressing a hotkey, it would really help me switching settings fast when its needed for example while sniping like mentioned above

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the review! I will let the coder know about your suggestions.