WWII CoD WWII Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by DirectAction, Jan 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. DirectAction

DirectAction Member

After putting a lot of hours of use into the hack these are my thoughts from a playing legit perspective:

ESP: The ESP works exactly as you expect it would, you'll always have no problems knowing where everyone is and when grenades are headed towards you. Plenty of options for choosing what info you want displayed, in what color, and how visible you want the opacity of it. Overall it works incredibly well.

Aimbot: It's all you could ever really want, the silent aim feature works greats so your aiming looks legit on killcams as long as you keep the FOV low. It won't look like you're snapping to targets but you'll be able to run through teams if you want to. Overall if you're looking to stay looking legit you couldn't ask for a better aimbot.

Triggerbot: I've used it for sniping and it works perfectly, not much else to say.

Misc: I used NoSpread and NoRecoil only briefly, but both work well and still looks legit on killcams.

In conclusion in the best hack I've used for CoD, the UI is nice and crisp and if you want to change settings on the fly to rage it's very easily done.

Tyr and AimBRoT like this.