WWII COD : WW2

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by DeanAmber, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. DeanAmber

DeanAmber Member

Hello I have been using the cheat for around 3 days now and just thought i would post my experience with this great cheat!

Aimbot : 9.5/10
    So, i tried all the possible different settings that Engine provides us, Autoshoot, Auto-Wall, Smoothness and whatsoever. I must say, this is currently the most bug free working hack i've used in my time of PC gaming. (I already used providers like AA, AimJ, X2*, Enhanced***, most of them had so much flaws, i demanded a refund, which was luckily provided)
    After 3 days of playing with EO, rage and legit, i dominated people using other providers bragging with theyre cheats, bursting out in tears calling me names :D.

ESP : 9.5/10
    I have to reduce from 10/10 to 9.5/10 due to the loader not saving my settings sometimes and displaying more stuff then i want which makes it hard to watch. But overall, ESP is sexy, i just would like to have an option to reduce the size of the ESP box (maybe i'm blind and it exists)
    Rest works without any problems. Great!

Radar : 10/10
    Works great no problems at all!

Misc : 10/10
    NoSpread and NoRecoil in combination with rapid fire are just so good in rage mode, i don't know what to say, it just goes skrrrahh! Pap, pap, ka-ka-ka! Skidiki-pap-pap! And a pu-pu-drrrr-boom!
    Skya! Du-du-ku-ku-pun-pun! Poom, poom!

Thanks for reading and keep up the good work 10/10 This cheat is amazing :)

RageStyle and LogixX like this.
  2. Hoodie

Hoodie Banned

Thanks for the review!

DeanAmber likes this.