WWII COD:WW2 Review.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by J0k3R, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. J0k3R

J0k3R Member

Hey there,
    I decided to cheat on COD:WW2 so I bought 3 days trial yesterday and after a full night of cheating this software goes beyond my expectations.
    For a very few amounts of euros I am dominating the game and players can't say much but "gg" :D
    Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Quick features review:
    • Aimbot: 10/10
    Playing legit only so far, very very smooth aimbot, you enable 'Silent Aim' feature and it's clean as fuck in the kill cams, using 50 smooth, 50 aim smooth speed on Head with 0.8 FOV no snaps no locks on target and it's hitting like a charm.

Have not tried the ragehack yet and I probably not considering I care about my account.
    • Triggerbot: 8/10
    Haven't tried much but the few times I did try it with sniper it was a bit difficult to use but maybe i'm just bad with sniper ^^
    • ESP: 10/10
    Everything is clear and detailed, doesn't show too much on your screen, just what's needed tried a few different stuff, and so far i'm good using skeleton only.
    • Misc: 10/10
    Tried a bit of rapidfire, very useful for pistols, haven't tried the rest, such as No recoil/No spread as I don't know if its legit when people spectate you.

• Overall Note: 9.5/10
    Had no issues using/loading this hack, so far all work as intented and i'm having fun in game.

Just hope I don't get banned as I kinda care about my account, but it's always a risk you take when cheating ;).

Have a good day everyone.

Deleted member 187, AimBRoT and Zanto like this.
  2. Cookie

Cookie Customer Customer

No spread does look legit when people are spectating or looking at killcam.