Modern Warfare (2019) COD Warzone honest review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by muskgary, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. muskgary

muskgary Member

Hello guys, I just wanted to write about what I think of this cheat. First of all, how can I NOT start with the price ... To be honest, first when I found out EO and that the price was just 5 euros for 3 days, I won't lie, it seemed super sketchy and I thought it would be trash but as soon as I bought, it's actually the first cheat that I figured out everything in 2 minutes, injecting is easy and never needed support for anything, its so simple that even my friends that also bought cheat by my recommendation, faced some errors but as soon as I looked at the errors I could say the fix instantly so I really love that its simple asf.

Now let's talk about it in action. Cheat is fully customizable that I didn't expected at all because of the price. You can turn anything off/on in ESP section also change colors and stuff, I LOVED it, also the first cheat that has "FONT" changer, its amazing and useful but to be honest, it was hard for me to find the right settings for ESP because players near me always get me but I found solution in Radar section, just turned off the window and matched the size of actual ingame radar, if you can find right settings of radar for you, it will seem like those enemies you see are in ingame radar and it's super cool. Now my favorite part, AIMBOT which the coolest Aimbot that I've seen in COD and I'm being totally honest, got tired of using ALT or MOUSE2 as Aimkeys and I loved it that I can set Mouse4 as Aimkey. Honestly, didn't saw a big difference when I changed smooth options but I keep it at 50 and I'm kinda rage hacking ( Head first(scan) ). I would love to see new aim option where it aims at nearest crosshair or maybe neck or something because hitting all the headshots is obvious. Also would love to see Aim Prediction because I cant hit enemies in long distances but it is where TRIGGERBOT comes in, with Triggerbot I can actually hit enemies in far distances with snipers, triggerbot is really cool but sometimes it just doesn't shoot but it's fine because I only use it for snipers. Now the MISC part: I loved Rapid Fire it works cool with Snipers but I've seen no difference with rifles because it shoots with same speed but for Snipers it was really cool. Settings part is also very good that I can save configs for example if Im in rage hacking mood or maybe im in legit hacking mood, I just can load any config that I want also the customizable colors are amazing you can literally customize any color and also p.s forgot about the ESP boxes, I enjoy COLORFILL boxes and it has this too, DAMN, lol, didnt really expect all the ESPs possible also item esp is really good in plunder mode because I see cash and stuff.
    Overally the cheat is amazing for this price, there can be lots of things upgraded and fixed but you just cant complain because quality is really amazing, since Warzone came out, I've been playing with EO I even leave it injected for hours when I go out and then come and play, also sometimes I leave it at night and then I still can play without a problem that I cant say same for other cheats because mostly, they crash after few hours.
    I recommended this cheat to 3 of my friends and they are using the cheat as well and they love it. I will continue to use this cheat and see how long can it last undetected I also want to create other accounts and test how long I can survive with cheats when I rage hack or when I legithack and stuff, I will update this theard and write everything.
    Once again guys, I'm used to those fancy expensive cheats since PUBG hacking days back in 2017, I was always using expensive cheats like SugarBot and also for many games I've been using expensive cheats but DAMN 5 euros for this? It's amazing ...

ESP: 9/10 As I already said Im used to fancy expensive cheats so when I give reviews like 7-8 out of 10, I mean that its dope, lol
    Aimbot: 8/10 can be better by adding prediction and aimscan
    Triggerbot: 7/10 because sometimes it doesnt shoot when you aim too quickly
    Radar: 11/10 Just love it, I got tired when enemies kill u from behind but with Radar, you CLAP them :)
    Misc: 9/10 Idk why but I find Diagonal Cross crosshair very useful also Rapid fire is good but works only for snipers
    Colors: 999/10 DOPE AF!
    Thank y'all EO guys!!!

Kraisie and AimBRoT like this.
  2. Proton1001

Proton1001 Authorized Market Seller Authorized Market Seller Customer

Thank you for your detailed feedback. I've extended your sub by a week.

You can set the aim priority by FOV and distance :)

As far as I know @weather is working on it.

AimBRoT likes this.