Modern Warfare (2019) COD Warzone cheat review (after a week)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by NinjaSawce, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. NinjaSawce

NinjaSawce Member

I've been using the EO Warzone cheats for over a week now and I can give my honest review.

These cheats are by far the best value on the market. I've tried some other cheats that cost twice the amount of EO and have half the features! Native controller support is great. The Aimbot is very impressive with the bullet prediction and all the settings you can change from very soft (legit) that just gives you a bit of help to full rage where you can headshot people with a Kar98 from across the map, spray people out of moving vehicles with an AR or get some crazy leads on running enemies far away.

This comes with a built in spoofer which is perfect, and when it starts up it automatically closes any programs that could be a security risk. When the game updates the program immediately shuts down for update so no risk of being exposed.

The ESP works better than the others also. I've experienced a lot of times the ESP box and radar signatures not disappearing right away when the enemy dies and distortion of the ESP on other cheats not with EO always very responsive and clean.

Some things that could be improved is for the radar to show direction instead of just the dot.
    Have an option for NO RECOIL where you can turn aimbot off but just have no recoil on guns.
    Have an option to open the menu in game and change settings instead of having to restart game for menu.
    These are all things I've seen on other programs that I liked.

Raging is easy with EO, I can drop 50-60 kills for 5-10 games before shadow ban then use this program:
    Automatically remove all tracer files: https://www.engineowning.com/threads/automatic-trace-file-remover-and-more.46320/page-2#post-223495

And simply buy some verified accounts from here:
    10 verified accounts for $10: https://www.engineowning.com/threads/phone-verified-battlenet-accounts-perfect-for-warzone.41236/

And within a few minutes I'm back to killing scrubs and catching dubs.
    Great program, will buy again!

Rocket_, DoubleRR and br3akrboi like this.